B&J Evergreen is planning carefully for the 2020 Christmas Tree Sales Season. Several guidelines must be followed for our 5 locations. Guidelines may differ based on the exact location. As Covid guidelines change we will be adjusting to meet them and notifying our customers to the best of our ability. Please check back on a regular basis to get any updates to changes that we may have to make. All of our locations are located in outdoor environments and will provide plenty of space to social distance.
- All locations will be signed with applicable state mandated guidelines.
- All locations will have Hand Sanitizer available.
- All locations have a site specific Covid Plan in place.
- All locations will have outdoor cashiers for payment options.(credit payment is preferred)
- All locations will have staff trained in Covid-19 rules for mitigation efforts.
- All locations services and offerings have been examined for Covid mitigation and may have been altered or suspended for the 2020 season for safety and Social Distancing.
How You Can Help
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- We are encouraging customers to come during weekdays and and less busy daytime hours, especially those with health risks and concerns.
- Social Distance! All of our locations provide plenty of open space to maintain 6 foot distance from others.
- Choose and cut saws will be sanitized between customers.
- Keep your group or family together as much as possible. Children are always welcomed and expected, their excitement and joy for the holiday is never a burden. Please do your best to keep them with you at all times.
- Please be respectful of others that may have different experiences and needs then you. We are going to do our very best to accommodate everyone and just need a little help and patience to do so.
- If you have additional questions regarding Covid plans please email email@example.com