If this is your first annual visit to the BJ Evergreen Farm you may have a few questions about cutting down your own tree. Do not worry! Our helpful staff is there to help you with every need.
- No need to bring a saw, we provide them to you free of charge.
- We have greeters and maps to direct you to drive yourself to the section of the farm that has the perfect type of tree you are looking for.
- Though we cover 200 acres you will have no trouble seeing your way home – there is no fear of getting lost.
- Free shaking & baling- this is a quick process that shakes the loose needles off of the tree so they stay on the farm and not on your floor and then we wrap it up for ease of transport and getting into your home.
- Park and share time with family at free events.