Clear Lake & Princeton Choose and Cuts will open on November 21st and 22nd from 10:00am-4:30pm.
Please check back for updates as we make final Preparations to operate Safely within the Covid-19 environment.
The Wishing Tree at the Choose & Cut in Clear Lake has become a tradition like no other. The wishes placed on the tree are truly humbling. While we do not have control over the wishes and hopes that are granted, we are truly astounded when we hear that they are. When a grandpa has to show off his new grand baby that was wished for the prior year it brings tears to our eyes.
Our wish for all is that even for a moment in time at the farm or at any of our locations all is right our Christmas Families world. We strive to make your families visit as meaningful and joyful as possible.
Our Original Clear Lake choose & cut your own Christmas Tree Location in Central Minnesota
12946 47th Street
Clear Lake, MN 55319 (click address to launch Google maps)
Our Newest Princeton Minnesota Cut your own Christmas Tree Location
9419 MN-95, Princeton, MN 55371 (click address to launch Google maps)
200 Acres of Minnesota Grown Christmas Trees to choose from conveniently located near both St. Cloud and the North Metro
Selfie Contest 2020
- Take a selfie with Cliff and post to our B&J Evergreen Facebook page.
- Use #ClifftheCamel
- A random winner will be chosen after December 15th when Cliff goes home.
- Winner gets a 100.00 B&J Evergreen Gift Certificate.
B&J Evergreen has been in operation in Central Minnesota for over 40 years. We are a family and friend based business that takes pride in providing traditional experiences and quality products. B&J Evergreen can take care of all of your tree needs. At our “Choose & Cut” location you can cut your own tree or purchase a Pre-Cut tree. We also have wreaths, garland, spruce tips, swags, and more.
Early Bird Weekend Nov 21st and 22nd 10:00 am- 4:30pm Zoo Only
CLOSED THANKSGIVING DAY
9:00am – 5:00pm: November 27th- December 19th.
11:30am-3:30pm : Free Event Dates November 27th, 28th, 29th, December 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, (weather permitting)
10:00am-4:00pm Dec 20th and 21st: NO EVENTS
We are proud to provide many free activities for customers. They are available Thanksgiving Weekend and the two following weekends in December. All events are subject to weather to ensure the safety of customers, animals, and equipment.
- Horse Drawn Hayrides
- Recycled Tire Playground
- Petting Zoo
- Horse Rides
- Dog Sledding Rides
- Wishing Tree
- The local Cub Scouts troop has a food Tent set up with Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Pop, Water, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Chips and other misc items. Cash or check accepted
- Free Pitcher of Beer or Pop at Jack & Jims with each Tree receipt
- Pets are welcome as long as they remain leashed and under the control of their owner at all times.
- B&J Evergreen accepts Cash, Checks, or Credit Card for Payment. Sorry we do not have an ATM on site.
Choose and Cut Trees:
- Balsam Fir,
- Fraser Fir,
- White Pine,
- Blue Spruce
Pre Cut Trees:
- Balsam Fir,
- Fraser Fir,
- White Pine,
- Scotch Pine
- Spruce Tips,
- Red Dogwood,
- Decorative Pots
Tips for first time guests
If this is your first visit to the BJ Evergreen Tree Farm you may have a few questions. Do not worry! Our friendly staff is there to help you with every need.
- No need to bring a saw, we provide them to you free of charge.
- We have greeters and maps to direct you to drive yourself to the section of the tree farm that has the perfect type of tree you are looking for.
- Though we cover 200 acres you will have no trouble seeing your way home – there is no fear of getting lost.
- If you don’t want to cut your own, we have a great precut selection for you.
- Free shaking & baling of your christmas trees – this is a quick process that shakes the loose needles off of the tree so they stay on the tree farm and not on your floor and then we wrap it up for ease of transport and getting into your home.
- Park and share time with family at free events.